5) I’m not always - and with always I mean seldon - satisfied with my...– snowbird299
And I’m starting to forget our words, our moods, our habits. I start to...– snowbird299
4) No you’re gone, now you’re gone, there you go, there you go...– snowbird299
3) And a more stubborn man I will never know Chasing the night trough shades of...– snowbird299
2) Pictures in my head. I seldon feel - it seems so real. Remebering how to get...– snowbird299
1) Just trying to keep my head over the water, you know. Just living, just...– snowbird299
12784.) I have a feeling we won't hangout this...
so where do you live?
Did you ever ask yourself if you live in the here and now? Well.. lately I just came across this thought. And I recognized that I spend like 3 years of my life with wishing or dreaming that I would be somewhere else in time. Who hasn’t whish to be 21 while he or she was 13 or whatever. For me this seems pretty normal - everyone has done it. But have you ever asked yourself what...
Somehow I am still miles apart from you, somehow, anywhere - somehow I like it there and somehow I am million miles away from you. Why?
Well it’s Saturday night over here in Germany and I’m sitting in front of my laptop while I’m pretty bored, what is really untypical for me ‘cause saturday nigth.. party time and so.. you know right? Anyways. I just feel like tell you a random story out of my life. So I was in Toronto, Canada for vaccation. I just walked around down town and suddenly a car stopped right...